a cesspool of interwebness

Stupid things that humans do

Posted by captainorange On 2007-06-21 5 comments

One might say that I am famous for the stupid things that I do. I'm considered odd at best. Do you want to be thought of as stranger than you already are? Think you know every thing your mother never taught you about walking? Can you drag your ass out of bed at 3:30am on a weekend? Join me in my quest this summer.

Why? Why?
"Oh, do not ask 'what is it?' Let us go and make our visit"

Come on, own the city you live in (or near)

5 comments:

Toad008 said...

I am somewhat interested, but 1) I am not in good enough shape, and 2) I'd have to do different times than you. I can't start at 4am, as that's when I got to bed... I'd be able to start around 7:30 ish though after waking up. I'd also need to take 30 minute nap breaks throughout the course of the trip, which might be a little challenging. Unless I just unrolled a sleeping bag wherever I was...

captainorange said...

People have been known to meet up with me and just walk for an hour or two. My wife and kids plan a picnic supper on the river bank so I can actually have a good meal along the way. I carry a cell, so if you are looking for something to do between naps, you can email me for my phone# at captainorange@gmail.com. Kyro may have it, also.

Unknown said...

[cross-post]
I'm going to tentatively say that I'm in for this. I've got good shoes and my legs are stronger than they've been in years.

I'll talk to CPM about this and get back to you with a definite sometime this weekend.

captainorange said...

Looks like my friend JimK will be joining us for the first 10-12hrs or so.

Unknown said...

Toad, we'd love to have you along for any stretch that your schedule can manage.

If you are interested in lining part of the trip up, please email me directly and we'll arrange something that is a best fit.

Would be great to have you join us.