a cesspool of interwebness

CPM's Next Musical?

Posted by Unknown On 2007-05-12 1 comments

Perhaps I should swing this little number past CPM? Could make for a damn interesting senior level production! Aside from that, I would really love to go see this. Hopefully it is a big enough success that it makes a run across the country (or at least to Calgary/Edmonton/Winnipeg where I could actually drive to see it).

Also on this note, hate to miss the Circe De Soliel / Delerium show this weekend, but can't be helped. At least Clock and Boxers are going to see it, so I should be able to get some good reviews posted on here if nothing else. Anybody else going?

1 comment:

Toad008 said...

That sounds pretty awesome. I don't suppose it has a dvd out or something somewhere I can pick up? I didn't look much into it (besides that article).

After watching the Jerry Springer Opera, I am always on the look out for more entertaining musicals, and operas. Thanks for bringing this one to my attention Kyro.