a cesspool of interwebness

My kind of justice system

Posted by Toad008 On 2007-03-20 1 comments


I thought some people would get a kick out of this.

I think more judges should determine cases by this means. It's definitely the most fair, impartial system I can think of at this moment.

For those of you heading to court soon, here are some more links to help you out.
http://www.worldrps.com/

Wow. I want to start collecting all my favourite RPS players cards! Check Out Franz's great Scissors toss! Awe inspiring!

Note: Upon further research, his nickname "Hot" appears to be due to a winning streak, and not his moustache like I originally thought.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love Rock, Paper, Scissors! I'm pretty good at it, because I win about 33% of the time!

But if I was really keen on getting my skillz in order, I'd be clicking here.