a cesspool of interwebness

Converted Blog is in fact Broken

Posted by Unknown On 2007-03-15 8 comments

I dunno about the rest of you guys... but since converting this blog over to the "New" Blogger.. I've had nothing but problems. Really starting to piss me off.

Sometimes when posting I get a "not allowed to post with reference field = null" error, and my typing is gone. Sometimes, pictures don't work. Occassinally, when I edit a post, the comments are all dropped (like the StarCrash post just did).

What does this all boil down to? I'm thinking of deleting GnoSchitt, and creating a GnoSchitt-2 or Son of Gno Schitt or something similar. I'd send out the invites AGAIN after rebuilding from the bottom up.

I love this blog honestly, and follow all links faithfully, even if I don't comment. I hope others are still into it also but I'd like to see it working right.

So, how about some votes on the new blog name?

GnoSchitt2 / GnoSchitt II
Son of Gno Schitt
Still Gno Schitt
[insert your own clever name here]

8 comments:

ScrewLoose said...

"Still Schittless"

captainorange said...

Have you tried talking to the blogger team? I have to say that since converting I have been as happy as a clam. Maybe you just need to do a warm boot on Gno Schitt instead of a fresh install...

Unknown said...

Warm Schitt? Sounds prett disgusting. Screwloose made a similar suggestion, so I'm going to take one stab at checking with the blogger team - but my hopes are not high.

Keep ideas coming if there are any.

ScrewLoose said...

Don't knock Warm Schitt till you've tri..... never mind no need to go there.

rainswept said...

I haven't had any problems with Little Scratches.

However, I will suggest Gno Schitt Sherlock as a new title.

Unknown said...

Gnu Schitt?
SchittHeds?
SchittMongers?
Schitt Stanes?

Unknown said...

All points taken under advisement. I'll be testing a few things using
http://schittless.blogspot.com/
as a proving ground before I relaunch. I want to get my javascript menus working again, I'd like to have one or two favorite links from each person, and some other cool stuff too.

I'll keep everybody posted...

Unknown said...

PS - I like Schitt Heds