a cesspool of interwebness

Let the MADNESS Begin!!!

Posted by Unknown On 2006-11-17 3 comments


And so the first of 2 big new console launches commenced at midnight.
Fanboys the world over are foaming at the mouth to get their next gen console.

Knuckleheads have waited in line as long as a couple of weeks.
People were shot at.
Some tard spent $9000US on Ebay for his PS3!

Geez, no wonder attention spans are no longer than a minute and kids get beat up just so that adolescent egos can be inflated.

I'll wait until some intrepid soul hacks one of these consoles before I get into it.

Insanity!!

3 comments:

rainswept said...

Well, there you go. The PS3 is actually too inexpensive.

$9000 does seem a bit high for all natural male enhancement, but I've seen more than a couple of $60000 Hummers provoking laughter on the streets of SK.

Toad008 said...

I think those people who would wait in line for a PS3 are crazy! Where do they have time to do that?

But I should go. I have to start gathering my stuff up to wait in line to pick up my Nintendo Wii on Sunday.

Unknown said...

Cheers to toad008 for picking up a complete Wii package! I also know that Rainswepts brother Handwing picked one up too... so I should be able to get my hands on one to test-play for sure!