a cesspool of interwebness

And now we will just talk to them

Posted by Unknown On 2006-07-19 2 comments


Yeah, no more V + down + down + 1 + CTRL + 4 anymore to get a little support defending the flag, now it's just "Bot 4! Flag! Gaurd!" as clear as you can into the mic. Too bad I'll need to sell one of my cars to get a computer that will run this game at more than 15 frames.

Actually, I've been thinking that I need a new computer really badly. My poor little 1.53 is just starting to choke these days. On the upside I just got this The Hulk game from 2004 that runs sweet (and looks really cool) on my existing setup.

2 comments:

ScrewLoose said...

UT2004 had some voice capability for controlling the bots.... I think it was only functional in single player mode.

ScrewLoose said...

DirectX 10.... If that is a requirement then it will be a Vista only game. XP will never get DirectX 10.