a cesspool of interwebness

Weinie Roast (or "End of June Updated")

Posted by Unknown On 2006-06-27 1 comments

Well, I thought I would re-cap the plan for this holiday weekend now that I have talked to some people.

Thursday night Don and I are going to see Buck 65, anybody else? Going once! Going twice! Gone!!!! (but seriously, it should be super cool)

The game plan for Friday has radically changed as, I have learned, I am the only person that gets Friday as the stat (all other places of business get the Monday - go figure). I will therefore not be going to see Superman Returns, even though it would have been a brilliant plan.

Instead, I'll be using Friday afternoon to max and relax (and try and rid myself of this cold that CPM gave me - thanks babe, nice one, no really, cheers). Friday night is another matter...

A few people are commited to coming by (or should be commited for saying they would come by nuge) for some entertainment (board games probably?). More comers are welcome of course, and a few are just going to crash at my place.

Saturday is at Eagle Creek. This week is looking like it will stay hot so hopefully the standing water dries up and we have good weather continuing into the weekend. Should be a killer time.

Late Sunday afternoon a weenie roast has been planned at our place, starting around 4:30 pm. If you are interested in coming, just give us a call, we would love to have you! If the weather has gone sour by Sunday, we will hold off till Monday (since everybody has it off anyway).

Can't wait to see people all weekend! Questions and comments?

1 comment:

Clockwork said...

Desirée and I will be in Toontown for the weekend. I have a feeling we won't make the concert but I'll definitely try to make the wiener roast work. Great plan.

Cheers!

Clock