a cesspool of interwebness

Free Flow

Posted by Unknown On 2006-06-05 3 comments


Hey people. Barry and Garret have asked me to play at a fairly large Canada Day party being held outdoors on - you guessed it - July 1st out at Eagle Creek.

There will be three outdoor stages, 2 bands playing during the day, camping, merchant tents, etc...

If anybody is interested, tickets are $10 from Mothers Music c/o Barry (665-9900). I'm playing a spot at midnight on Stage 2 (or B, or whatever they are going to call the second stage).

Eagle Creek is beautiful country, and very close to Saskatoon. Hopefully see some/all/a few of you there.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Fancy site updates are done...

www.goodlifepromotions.ca

Unknown said...

Knock 'em dead brother!!

rainswept said...

Free Flow
Circa 1982-83. This is an animated commercial in which we see a cat daydreaming about hard trance, house, and techno as we hear a young lady sing its jingle: "My kitty kat craves hard trance, my kitty kat craves house, my kitty kat craves techno; so my kitty kat craves rave, yeah, my kitty kat craves rave."

Hey, is there a dj glossary somewhere... I know dnb is "drums 'n' bass", but somekind of Rough Guide to rave slang would be useful.

Can't show - the_Plow, Pecan and I will be attending a family reunion that weekend.

Tear 'em a new one tho'