a cesspool of interwebness

End Of June

Posted by Kyro Sk On 2006-06-19 3 comments

June is almost through and the promise of a warm sunny summer seem like a phantasm that threatens to appear but never does. Regardless, I plan on having some fun at the end of this month, and I thought I would see how many other people are up for what.

So:

Thursday, June 29th
Buck 65 is playing at the Odeon. Don and I are going for sure. If you don't know who Buck 65 is, I"m not suprised - but I think anybody would be suprised to find that he is a Canadian poet/musician that blends styles and sounds to create a "tech-folk" kind of music.

Friday, June 30th
I plan on hitting the earliest show possible of "SuperMan" with my brother Rob. After the show I will drop him off at home and then head home to meet a few people out there. I'd like to try and hit Eagle Creek to see if Barry and crew need a hand with setup, or it might just be a good night for some board games if they don't need a hand.

Saturday July 1st
I'm really pumped about Saturday for obvious reasons. I plan to go early enjoy the afternoon with some DJ's playing and check out the bands. I play at around 10:30 pm in the Quad Creek Room and promise to play some slammin classic Hard House/Trance and some original tracks.
I've got Monday and Tuesday off of work so this is the entirity of my summer vacation. I'm sure I will be tired as hell by Monday but it will all be worth it. Give me a call or email if you want to join me for some of the above activites. Cheers!

3 comments: