a cesspool of interwebness

WHO

Posted by Clockwork On 2006-04-11 2 comments

Warhammer Online coming 2007.

As some of you know, I've battled with WOW like a schizophrenic lemming, coming close to the edge of addiction no less than three times only to flip on a dime to rant of my hatred for the life sapping behemoth that is now a ubiquitous pastime of gamers around the world (while secretly seething with the knowledge that my life demands I quest for complete and utter worth in my while) .

I truly hope WHO will end my misery but fear I will be disappointed. Nonetheless, I am willing to brave any online endeavor that might allow me to re-establish the social link with my kinfellows that I have been so sorely missing in this gaming wasteland that is small town Saskatchewan.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm pumped about this. I emailed Ivan and invite to GnoSchitt, commenting that while I could never paint and maintain a miniature army ever again, this was something I could go for.

Unknown said...

I heard that is has some bugs. But I also hear that they enforce the naming policy which is grand to hear about (no "Conan's" or "Goof_69s" or anything silly - awesome). I'd considered toying around with DDO, but I think I would rather wait for WHO/WAR.