a cesspool of interwebness

D&D Laptop

Posted by Unknown On 2006-04-27 3 comments

Follow the link.
Try not to spooge on your keyboards...

You know I've been out of the gaming scene for a bit (not for lack of effort by the most excellent Kyro - thanks dude, you rock) and seeing things like this gets me nostalgic for the days we sequestered ourselves in a little heated garage getting pinned and speaking in outta control accents while living the roller-coaster ride of Jay's games (best damn GM I've ever had). Part of me misses it all. Mayhaps I can make a cameo in someone's game...

3 comments:

Clockwork said...

I echo your sentiments exactly. If I ever come back to Saskatoon, we'll have to get a weekly/bi-weekly game going again. Kyro, you are an excellent GM.

Clock

P.S. Is Mamma-Cita(sp?) going to join this blog? Can anyone convince him to join the DDO trial?

ScrewLoose said...

shouldn't this laptop be a perfectly balanced d20 that unfolds open in some overly complicated fasion?

Unknown said...

Because "Mamasita" and Selbonaut live together, only one of them would be able to play in the DDO trial.

I don't even know if Mamasita checks his email all that regularly, so the chance of getting him on this blog are pretty slim.