a cesspool of interwebness

Link of the Week

Posted by Selbonaut On 2006-02-01 1 comments

Well, as many of you know I work retail, and as some of you may know this is the slowest time of the year in retail. So to keep myself as sane as I can I troll the internet all day, and in my adventures I sometimes come across some interesting sites and products. I have been sending the links to Jay for some time, titled ‘Link of the Week’, which usually ended up being one a day.

This blog is going to be a way that you all can share in the trolling experience, and comment on the links that I post. I will post links as I find them, to go along with that you are more than welcome to give requests. No, really, I have nothing better to do, sure as hell don’t want to work while I am at work.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yes, working at work just has too much of a ring of "workiness" to it.