a cesspool of interwebness

Got Blokus?

Posted by Unknown On 2006-02-16 3 comments


Played a game called Blokus last night with Vin and his brothers. Beautiful looking game that plays fast and is very engaging.

This demo basically shows you an entire game (gotta enable popups for the demo to show). I'm going to buy this game today or tomorrow and really hope that I get a chance to play it again this weekend.

Speaking of this weekend, Terry is coming back into town and he was thinking it would be rad to get together and spin some records. Either here at my place or at Harley's on Saturday night sounds like it would be best. Email or call me if you are interested in showing up.

Anybody free this weekend for some boardgames and/or music (but no crazy-town).

3 comments:

CPM said...

Wow! I wish I was there to try this one. However, Jay has that wild,' I must have this game!" look in his eye so i guess I'll get to try it soon!

rainswept said...

Still hoping to see you in the AM at my parents'. We've got virtual ammo and a bottomless cup of coffee with your name on 'em...

Unknown said...

I'll be there with bells on.